Priyanka Chopra’s debut single “In My City,’ featuring will.i.am (Lady Gaga and Brian Kennedy)

Priyanka Chopra’s debut single “In My City,’ featuring will.i.am (Lady Gaga and Brian Kennedy)

Priyanka Chopra’s debut single “In My City,’ featuring will.i.am and produced by RedOne (Lady Gaga) and Brian Kennedy, will be the music bed for the intro to Thursday Night Kickoff in the USA.

Earlier this week Priyanka shot the spot that will air every Thursday night before and after Thursday Night Football on NFL Network which will begin on September 13th with the 185th meeting between Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers – the most-played rivalry in NFL history.

“It’s been an honor working with the NFL Network to create such a fantastic launch for my debut single,” said Priyanka. “I’m really thrilled to bring my music and a touch of India to America and its football fans”

The release of the full song and accompanying video for “In My City” is expected later this year.

We can’t wait!

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Trisha’s father Krishnan passed away